Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Derek & the Dominos Songs - I Am Yours Lyrics

I Am Yours Lyrics By Derek & the Dominos Songs Album: Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs Year: 1970 I am yours. However distant you may be, There blows

Derek & the Dominos - I Am Your
Derek & the Dominos - I Am Yours


Derek & the Dominos - I Am Yours Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs
Released: 1970

I Am Yours Lyrics


I am yours.
However distant you may be,
There blows no wind but wafts your scent to me,
There sings no bird but calls your name to me.
Each memory that has left its trace with me
Lingers forever as a part of me.
First Verse
First Verse
I am yours.

Writer/s: CLAPTON, ERIC PATRICK/NIZAMI, ?
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

I Am Yours Song Chart
  • Most of the lyrics are from Persian poet Nizami's The Story of Layla and Majnun, which also inspired the song "Layla."
  • The composer credit on this reads "Clapton/Nizami." Clapton used so much of Nizami's text that he gave the poet a songwriting credit.
  • Duane Allman played guitar on this. Clapton asked him to join these sessions after seeing him perform with The Allman Brothers.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget