Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Ed Harcourt Songs - The Way That I Live Lyrics

The Way That I Live Lyrics By Ed Harcourt Songs Album: Single Release Only Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: The Way That I Live Youtube Music Video

Ed Harcourt Songs - The Way That I Live
Ed Harcourt - The Way That I Live


Ed Harcourt - The Way That I Live Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Single Release Only
Released: 2014

The Way That I Live Lyrics


The Way That I Live Song Chart
  • This piano ballad is the result of a commission by the British luxury fashion house Burberry to write and perform a song to accompany its Christmas TV advert. The commercial stars David and Victoria Beckham's son Romeo larking about in fake snow.
  • Harcourt ended up writing three songs for Burberry's appraisal, before the fashion giant finally approved this one. "It felt like being a court composer, like Mozart," he told The Independent, quickly adding: "Not that I'm comparing myself to Mozart. But, you know, writing things for the court, like… like Michelangelo having to do something for the Vatican."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget