Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Eagles Songs - I Wish You Peace Lyrics

I Wish You Peace Lyrics By Eagles Songs Album: One Of These Nights Year: 1975 I wish you peace when the cold winds blow Warmed by the fire's glow I wish

Eagles - I Wish You Peac
Eagles - I Wish You Peace


Eagles - I Wish You Peace Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: One Of These Nights
Released: 1975

I Wish You Peace Lyrics


I Wish You Peace when the cold winds blow
Warmed by the fire's glow
I wish you comfort in the, the lonely time
And arms to hold you when you ache inside

I wish you hope when things are going bad
Kind words when times are sad
I wish you shelter from the, the raging wind
Cooling waters at the fever's end

I wish you peace when times are hard
The light to guide you through the dark
And when storms are high and your, your dreams are low

I wish you the strength to let love grow on
I wish you the strength to let love flow

I wish you peace when times are hard
A light to guide you through the dark
And when storms are high and your, you dreams are low
I wish you the strength to let let grown on
I wish you the strength to let love flow on
I wish you the strength to let love glow on
I wish you the strength to let love go

Writer/s: DAVIS, PATTI / LEADON, BERNIE
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

I Wish You Peace Song Chart
  • Eagles guitarist Bernie Leadon wrote this with help from his girlfriend, Patti Davis. Davis is the youngest daughter of Ronald Reagan, who was governor of California at the time and went on to become president of the United States. She once posed for Playboy.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget