Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Rachel Holder Songs - I Think of You Lyrics

I Think of You Lyrics By Rachel Holder Songs Album: Shining Now Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I Think of You Youtube Music Video

Rachel Holder - I Think of Yo
Rachel Holder - I Think of You


Rachel Holder - I Think of You Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Shining Now
Released: 2014

I Think of You Lyrics


I Think of You Song Chart
  • Rachel Holder recalled to Billboard magazine that laying this song down made for quite an emotional recording session. "I remember recording it at Rosewood Studios in Tyler, Texas," she said. "We had the candles lit. I was crying when I sang this song, because it just puts me there where I think of so many people, whether it be your mother, your grandmother or your friends."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget