Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Angaleena Presley Songs - Drunk Lyrics

Drunk Lyrics By Angaleena Presley Songs Album: Middle Class Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Drunk Youtube Music Video

Angaleena Presley - Drun
Angaleena Presley - Drunk


Angaleena Presley - Drunk Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Middle Class
Released: 2014

Drunk Lyrics


Drunk Song Chart
  • Presley penned this song with Sarah Siskind, who has also written for Alison Krauss. It finds her venting about her no-good former hubby. "I had gotten pregnant three months after knowing my ex-husband," she recalled to Radio.com . "We were both wild, living the artist lifestyle and I got pregnant and I grew up and he really struggled with it. He just couldn't do it. I went to write that day and I just started venting to [Siskind] because a lot of times writing appointments that's like our therapy. We can't really afford therapy at that stage in our career so we are literally each others' therapists."

    The writing session found Presley expressing her anger to Siskund about her ex. "I'm in there and I'm going, 'I don't know. I've read all these books and I bought a nightgown.' He was a drinker. He loved his beer and he just couldn't figure out how to not do it," she explained. "'I buy the groceries, I wear my lipstick.' And [Siskind's] sitting there going, 'You know that's our song.' And I'm like, 'I'm not writing a song, I just came here to talk."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget