Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Dido Songs - Here With Me Lyrics

Here With Me Lyrics By Dido Songs Album: No Angel Year: 1999 I didn't hear you leave I wonder how am I still here And I don't want to move a thing It mi

Dido - Here With M
Dido - Here With Me


Dido - Here With Me Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: No Angel
Released: 1999

Here With Me Lyrics


I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

[Chorus]
Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide
And I won't go, I won't sleep
And I can't breathe
Until you're resting Here With Me
And I won't leave, and I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed,
Risk forgetting all that's been

[Chorus]

And I won't go
And I won't sleep
And I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
And I won't leave
And I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

[Chorus]

And I won't go
And I won't sleep
And I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
And I won't leave
And I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

Writer/s: DIDO ARMSTRONG, PASCAL GABRIEL, PAUL STATHAM
Publisher: FOX MUSIC, INC.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Here With Me Song Chart
  • This was the theme song to the WB television show Roswell.
  • P. Gabriel is listed as a writer on this. It is not Peter Gabriel, but Pascal Gabriel.
  • This was the first hit single in the UK for Dido, who is the sister of Faithless member/producer, Rollo. It did well on college radio stations in the US, but was not a hit.

    Speaking to Canada.com in 2013, she recalled: "It was the first song I wrote that was any good. It's a simple love song, written in quite a dark time. I played it for my brother (Rollo) and he took it to his company's A&R meeting and said, 'Look, we need to find someone like this' and they all looked at him like, '…and we can't sign your sister because?' The thought hadn't even crossed his mind. Obviously after that he signed me. It's the track that launched everything for me so it has a soft spot in my heart."
  • Two videos were made. The first cost $500,000 to make, but MTV did not play it. After Dido became popular in the US, a new video was shot which aired on VH1.
  • Dido wrote this the day after meeting her boyfriend, a lawyer named Bob Page, at a London nightclub in 1995. They got engaged in 2001.
  • In 2002, this was released on a soundtrack album with music from the TV show Roswell. Other artists on the album include Coldplay, Travis, and Sheryl Crow.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget