Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Jimmy Fallon Songs - EW! Lyrics

EW! Lyrics By Jimmy Fallon Songs Album: Single Release Only Year: 2014 Seriously? Look at her butt. Ew! Oh, she looks like a slut. Ew! I'm like "what the

Jimmy Fallon - EW
Jimmy Fallon - EW!


Jimmy Fallon - EW! Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Single Release Only
Released: 2014

EW! Lyrics


Seriously? Look at her butt. EW!
Oh, she looks like a slut. Ew!
I'm like "what the what"? Ew!
Right? Right? Ew. Ew.
Oh, you got to see this. Ew!
Oh my gross I can't believe it. Ew!
She's so basically basic. Ew!
She's literally making me sick. Ew!
This is embarrassing. Ew. Ew.
Like seriously, seriously. Ew. Ew.
No seriously, seriously! Ew. Ew.
I can't, I can't! Ew. Ew. Look at look at this.
OM-effin-G, what the eff?
You're gonna freakin' flip, like, seriously freakin' flip.
'Cause Sally's mad at Iggy because Iggy's booty's more biggy,
And Sally's booty's twiggy so she called her friend Cybie,
Now Sally's gonna get impleggies

What's impleggies?
Implants, silly.
Ew!I'm freakin' for real.
I think silicone butts are ew, ew!
Where'd she get that outfit? Ew!
That girl is totally ratchet. Ew!
No seriously who likes that? Ew!
Right right? Ew ew.

Look at the way she takes pics. Ew!
And what's up with those duck lips? Ew!
She's so lame. Ew!
Super lame. Ew, ew!
This is embarrassing. Ew, ew.
Like seriously seriously. Ew, ew.
No, seriously seriously. Ew, ew.
Oh my gosh. Ew, ew. I am not hating,
I am merely conversating.
With my BFF Sara.
So bust your rhyme, Sara

It's Mir.i.am and you know who,
Now here's some things I think are ew!
FaceTime and reclining in airplane seats and then Vining,
Retweeting tweets I'm not lying 'cause even rhyming's ann-iy-ing!
Bread bowls and ravioli, casserole,
A roly poly caterpillar on my really old and moldy windowsill. Ew!
Trapper keepers and a creeper wearin' sneakers with the toes
And maybe Frozen 'cause you knowin' I don't wanna build a snowman.

Ew! Ew! Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Seriously yah

Hello my name is Sara
That's Sara with no "H"
Too bad if you don't like it
'Cause haters gonna hate
My stepdad Gary
He tries to act so cool
Every time we see him
My friends and I say "Ew!" yeah

Hey funky bunch,
What're you guys doing?
Oh my gosh, it's my step dad Gary.
And he just ruined it!
I heard that funky beat that you was playing down here.
It's a party over here.
It's a party over here. Ew!

Writer/s: Gerard Bradford, Jimmy Fallon, John Haskell, Mike DiCenzo, William Adams
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

EW! Song Chart
  • This single finds Jimmy Fallon, the host of NBC's The Tonight Show, teaming up with Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am. The song is based on the show's "Ew!" series, in which Fallon and a guest dress up as as a couple of teenage girls who are constantly disgusted by all the things around them.

    The pairing with will.i.am marked the first musical collaboration in the series – the previous "Ew!" sketches were spoken-word only.
  • Fallon told the On Air With Ryan Seacrest radio show how the song came about: "So, we had will.i.am on the show about two months ago," he explained. "Backstage we're talking and he goes, 'I really like that sketch that you do, "Ew!," where you dress up as a 15-year-old girl and everything is like, "Ew!"' I said, 'You know, we're doing it with Taylor Swift this week, but next time you come back, I'll write you in and we'll do one."

    "In three days, before the writers [and I] could even write any lyrics, he sent me a full-on produced song," Fallon continued. "So then he flies to New York, I go to a recording studio, we tweak it a little, and I write some raps for myself. So this is me rapping, as well, which is sad."
  • Proceeds from sales of the single go toward the SeriousFun Children's Network and will.i.am's i.am.angel Foundation.
  • The song reached the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100. Fallon wasn't the first Tonight Show host to reach the Top 40. Back in 1955 the show's first host, Steve Allen, peaked at #35 with his version of the old jazz standard "Autumn Leaves."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget