Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Margaret Whiting Songs - My Own True Love Lyrics

My Own True Love Lyrics By Margaret Whiting Songs Album: Gone With The Wind Year: 1948 My own true love My own true love At last I've found you My own tru

Margaret Whiting - My Own True Lov
Margaret Whiting - My Own True Love


Margaret Whiting - My Own True Love Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Gone With The Wind
Released: 1948

My Own True Love Lyrics


My Own True Love
My own true love
At last I've found you
My own true love

No lips but yours
No arms but yours
Will ever lead me
Through Heaven's door

I roamed the Earth
In search of this
I knew I'd know you
Know you by your kiss

And by your kiss
You've shown true love
I'm yours forever
My own true love

My own true love

Writer/s: EVANS/LIVINGSTON
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

My Own True Love Song Chart
  • This was originally an instrumental known as "Tara's Theme" and will be recognized by film buffs as the opening music of the epic film Gone With The Wind. The words were added by lyricist Mack David, and it was released in October 1948 by Margaret Whiting backed by Frank De Vol and his Orchestra. It has been widely recorded since. (thanks, Alexander Baron - London, England)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget