Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Eric Clapton Songs - Forever Man Lyrics

Forever Man Lyrics By Eric Clapton Songs Album: Behind The Sun Year: 1985 How many times must I tell you baby How many bridges I've got to cross How many

Eric Clapton - Forever Ma
Eric Clapton - Forever Man


Eric Clapton - Forever Man Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Behind The Sun
Released: 1985

Forever Man Lyrics


How many times must I tell you baby
How many bridges I've got to cross
How many times must I swear to myself
Before I can talk to the boss
Before I can talk to the boss

[Repeat: x2]
How many times must I say I love you
Before you finally understand
Won't you be my forever woman
I'll try to be your Forever Man
Try to be your forever man

Forever man, forever man, forever man
Forever man, forever man, forever man
I'll try to be your forever man
Forever man, forever man, forever man
Forever man, forever man, forever man
Forever man, forever man, forever man
I'll try to be your forever man

Writer/s: JERRY LYNN WILLIAMS
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Forever Man Song Chart
  • This was one of the last songs added to the album. Clapton's record company wanted songs that were more upbeat, so this was included.
  • Songwriter Jerry Williams wrote this and two other songs on the album.
  • Clapton's marriage was in bad shape at the time. This is a positive song affirming his love, but many of the songs Clapton wrote on the album, including "Just Like A Prisoner" and "She's Waiting (For Another Lover)," express his doubts about his marriage.
  • Clapton married his wife Pattie in 1979. She was previously married to George Harrison, which didn't stop Clapton from expressing his love for her on the album Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs in 1970. Eric and Pattie divorced in 1988.
  • The album title comes from the song "Louisiana Blues" by Muddy Waters, which contains the line, "I'm going to New Orleans, baby, behind the sun."
  • Clapton had a new band for this album. It included Tim Renwick, Chris Stainton, and Donald "Duck" Dunn.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget