Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Pixies Songs - Caribou Lyrics

Caribou Lyrics By Pixies Songs Album: Come On Pilgrim Year: 1987 I live cement I hate this street Give dirt to me I bite lament This human form Where i wa

Pixies - Caribo
Pixies - Caribou


Pixies - Caribou Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Come On Pilgrim
Released: 1987

Caribou Lyrics


I live cement
I hate this street
Give dirt to me
I bite lament
This human form
Where i was born
I now repent

Caribou [Repeat: x3]
Repent
Repent

Give me wide
Ground to run
And foregone
Lets me knife
Knife me lets
I will get
What i like

Caribou [Repeat: x3]
Repent
Repent

Writer/s: STEPNEY, CHARLES/GILES, RICK
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Caribou Song Chart
  • Pixies lead singer Black Francis wrote "Caribou" for the group's debut album, though he confessed to NME he has "absolutely no memory of writing that song."

    But that doesn't mean he dislikes it; in fact, it's one of his favorites. He likes playing it so much that even when it's not on a setlist, he'll swap out a different song so he can sneak it in.
  • Black Francis told NME the abstraction of this song is related to reincarnation, "maybe even the singer of the song is reincarnated as a caribou."
  • Black Francis and drummer David Lovering call this one of the group's defining songs with its juxtaposing elements like soft, sweet singing and screaming. "It kind of runs the whole gamut of things that we do with music," Francis explained.
  • Lovering says he borrowed a friend's drum set when the band recorded this at Fort Apache Studios in Roxbury, Massachusetts.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget