Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Soundgarden Songs - Loud Love Lyrics

Loud Love Lyrics By Soundgarden Songs Album: Louder Than Love Year: 1989 There's no time to keep it low I've been deaf now I want noise You stay down But

Soundgarden - Loud Lov
Soundgarden - Loud Love


Soundgarden - Loud Love Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Louder Than Love
Released: 1989

Loud Love Lyrics


There's no time to keep it low
I've been deaf now I want noise
You stay down
But I won't be quiet
I'll hammer on until you fight

Loud Love
Loud Love
Loud Love
Loud Love

If you've got some time to kill
Slow resistance wins the war
Well I know
But that's no way to go
You can't resist the louder pull

Well that's right
I want something to explode
I've been deaf
Now I want noise

Writer/s: CHRIS J. CORNELL
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Loud Love Song Chart
  • The intro is a feedback melody. Guitarist Kim Thayil got his guitar to produce feedback and then slid his finger up and down the string to make it sound melodic.
  • The album was originally titled "Louder Than F--k."
  • This was the last album Soundgarden recorded with Hiro Yamamoto as the bassist. After this album, he went back to school.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget