Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Stone Temple Pilots Songs - Wonderful Lyrics

Wonderful Lyrics By Stone Temple Pilots Songs Album: Shangri-La Dee Da Year: 2001 If I were to die this mornin' Would you tell me things that you wouldn't

Stone Temple Pilots - Wonderfu
Stone Temple Pilots - Wonderful


Stone Temple Pilots - Wonderful Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Shangri-La Dee Da
Released: 2001

Wonderful Lyrics


If I were to die this mornin'
Would you tell me things that you wouldn't have?
Would you be my navigator?
Would you take me to a place we could hide?

As I'm fallin' out
I wonder what I lost
Must be movin' on
Know I'll be waitin' here alone

I want to ask you to forgive me
I haven't been the best with all that I had
Wish I'd only laid beside you
I think I spread myself a little too thin

As I'm fadin' out
I don't feel anything at all
Think I'm movin' on
Know you'll be safe but not alone

You're the everything
That led me to believe,
"Hold on, hold on"
You're the wonder in everything
That's Wonderful

Writer/s: WEILAND, SCOTT RICHARD/DE LEO, ROBERT EMILE/DE LEO, DEAN
Publisher: EMI Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Wonderful Song Chart
  • This was written by Scott Weiland and STP bass player Robert DeLeo while the band was on tour. Weiland considered it a love song for his wife at the time, Mary, dealing with the possibility of loss.

    "'Wonderful' has me dreaming about my death," he wrote in his memoir. "In the next world, I envision Mary as my guide."

    Mary Forsberg was Weiland's second wife. They were married from 2000-2007.
  • According to Weiland, this was his favorite Stone Temple Pilots ballad.
  • A live version featuring guest vocals by Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington is on the album Family Values 2001. STP was a big influence on Bennington, and he got to know the band when both groups played the Family Values Tour. In 2013, Bennington took over as the group's lead singer.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget