Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Van Halen Songs - Beautiful Girls Lyrics

Beautiful Girls Lyrics By Van Halen Songs Album: Van Halen II Year: 1979 She was seaside sittin', just a smokin' and a drinkin' on ringside, On top of the

Van Halen - Beautiful Girl
Van Halen - Beautiful Girls


Van Halen - Beautiful Girls Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Van Halen II
Released: 1979

Beautiful Girls Lyrics


She was seaside sittin', just a smokin' and a drinkin' on ringside,
On top of the world, oh, yeah.
She had her drink in her hand; she had her toes in the sand and whoa,
What a beautiful girl, ah, yeah.
What a sweet talkin' honey with a little bit of money can
Turn your head around.
Creatures from the sea with the look to me like she'd like to fool around.
What a snappy little mammy. Gonna keep her pappy happy
And accompany me to the ends of the earth, ah, yeah.
Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no.
All I need is a beautiful girl.
Ah, yeah! Beautiful Girls.
Well, I'm a bum in the sun and I'm having fun.
And I know you know I got no special plans.
All the bills are paid. I got it made in the shade,
And all I nee, nee, need is the woman.
What a sweet talkin' honey with a little bit of money can
Turn your head around.
Creatures from the sea with the looks to me like she'd like to fool around.
Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no.
All I need is a beautiful girl.
Ah, yeah! Beautiful girls.
Now, I'm a seaside sittin', just a smokin' and a drinkin';
I'm ringside, on top of the world.
I got a drink in my hand; I got my toes in the sand.
All I need is a beautiful girl.
Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no.
All I need is a beautiful girl.
Ah, yeah! Beautiful girls.
Ah, yeah! Beautiful girls.
(repeat and fade)

Writer/s: VAN HALEN, EDWARD / VAN HALEN, ALEX / ANTHONY, MICHAEL / ROTH, DAVID LEE
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Beautiful Girls Song Chart
  • This was the second single from the album, after "Dance The Night Away." Their singles did not sell well, but their albums did. Many people bought the first Van Halen album after hearing this one.
  • The group wrote this in David Lee Roth's basement. They had just finished a tour and were under tight deadline pressure to record their second album. They released an album every year until 1984.
  • Roth fractured his foot doing a jump for the album's photo shoot. Since there was no way Roth could stay still on stage, they postponed their tour so he could heal.
  • The album took 6 days to record. Van Halen was quick in the studio because they laid down most of the tracks live, with very little overdubbing.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget