Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Amy Lee Songs - Push The Button Lyrics

Push The Button Lyrics By Amy Lee Songs Album: War Story Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Push The Button Youtube Music Video

Amy Lee - Push The Butto
Amy Lee - Push The Button


Amy Lee - Push The Button Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: War Story
Released: 2014

Push The Button Lyrics


Push The Button
  • Amy Lee wrote this song for the Mark Jackson directed indie film War Story – she also penned the movie's score along with friend and composer Dave Eggar.
  • Reckon this sounds different to both Amy Lee's solo work and her material with Evanescence? That's not surprising as the recording process was a departure from her past tunes. "For a long time, the director, Mark, just couldn't find the right song placement for this one scene that he wanted something really different sounding. So I was like 'You know what? I can do this myself,'" she explained to MTV News. "It's very different for me, it's electronic; I did it all myself, which was crazy, because I'm used to engineering and writing and mixing demos in my house, but being responsible for that being the end product was a new challenge for me. It was like 'This is it, I'm mixing this.'"

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget