Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Color Me Badd Songs - I Wanna Sex You Up Lyrics

I Wanna Sex You Up Lyrics By Color Me Badd Songs Album: C.M.B. Year: 1991 Come inside take off your coat I'll make you feel at home Now let's pour a glass

Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You U
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up


Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: C.M.B.
Released: 1991

I Wanna Sex You Up Lyrics


Come inside take off your coat I'll make you feel at home
Now let's pour a glass of wine cause now we're all alone
I've been waiting for you girl just let me hold you close to me
Cause I've been dying for you girl to make love to me

Girl you make me feel real good
We can do it til we both wake up
Girl you know I'm hooked on you
And this is what I'll do

I wanna sex you
All night
You make me feel good
I wanna rub you down
I Wanna Sex You Up

Let me take off all your clothes
Disconnect the phone so nobody knows
Let me light a candle
So we can make it better
Makin' love until we drown

Girl you know it feels real good
We can do it til we both wake up
Girl you know I'm hooked on you
And this is what I'll do

I wanna sex you up
Makin' love until we drown
I wanna sex you up

All I wanna do is
I wanna sex you up
All night
Girl you make me feel good
I wanna rub you down
I wanna sex you up

Make sweet lovin' all night long
I wanna sex you up
Feels so right it can't be wrong
Don't be shy girl rescue me
I wanna sex you up
Open up your heart and I'll set you free

Writer/s: STRAITE, ELLIOT/WRIGHT, BETTY REGINA/CLARKE, WILLIE
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

I Wanna Sex You Up Song Chart
  • This song's bass line is sampled from Betty Wright's "Tonight is the Night," which chronicles a young woman's very first "intimate encounter" with a man. In that song, which was recorded during a live performance, Ms. Wright is heard telling her audience the story of how she came to write the song, and how her mother did not exactly approve of her performing it in public. According to Ms. Wright, her mother, properly mortified by the song's subject matter, righteously exclaimed, "I KNOW you're not gonna sing THAT song!" That line ("I KNOW you're not gonna sing THAT song.") can be heard throughout "I Wanna Sex You Up." (thanks, Robin - Birmingham, AL)
  • This was the debut single for both the group and the record label, Giant Records. It was a huge hit, but it did offend the sensibilities of some listeners. At a few radio stations, they referred to the song as "I Wanna Love You Up."
  • This was written for the 1991 movie New Jack City starring Wesley Snipes and Ice-T. When they were looking for songs for the film, the producers wanted the modern R&B sound - "New Jack Swing" - that artists like Bobby Brown and Jodi Watley were using. To get it, they contacted the producer/songwriter Elliott Straite, who had written the Bell Biv Devoe hit "Poison."

    They showed him the film and let him pick a scene to soundtrack; he chose one where the character Uniqua (Tracy Camilla Johns) does a striptease for Nino, the kingpin played by Snipes. He wrote this sexy song specifically for the scene.
  • Bryan Abrams, Kevin Thornton, Mark Calderon, and Sam Watters formed the group (originally called Take One) at Northwestern High School in Oklahoma City. They made their debut at a high school talent show singing a jingle from a jeans commercial. When they were starting out, the group was known for its impromptu auditions, having sung without notice to Ronnie Milsap, Huey Lewis, Sheila E, The O'Jays, Jon Bon Jovi, Kool & the Gang, and Tony! Toni! Tone!
  • Color Me Badd's next two singles went to #1 in the US - "I Adore Mi Amor" and "All 4 Love."
  • This was used on Color Me Badd's first album, and also on the New Jack City soundtrack. The version on the soundtrack is rougher and a little more raunchy, with a spoken interlude where one of the guys tells a girl to "just lay back and enjoy the ride."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget