Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Eddie Cochran Songs - C'Mon Everybody Lyrics

C'Mon Everybody Lyrics By Eddie Cochran Songs Album: C'Mon Everybody Year: 1959 Well c'mon everybody and let's get together tonight I got some money in my

Eddie Cochran - C'Mon Everybod
Eddie Cochran - C'Mon Everybody


Eddie Cochran - C'Mon Everybody Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: C'Mon Everybody
Released: 1959

C'Mon Everybody Lyrics


Well C'Mon Everybody and let's get together tonight
I got some money in my jeans and I'm really gonna spend it right
Well been a-doin' my homework all week long
And now the house is empty and my folks have gone
Ooo c'mon everybody

Well my baby's number one but I'm gonna dance with three or four
And the house'll be a-shakin' from the bare feet a-slappin' on the floor
When you hear that music you can't sit still
If your brother won't rock you then your sister will
Ooo c'mon everybody

Well we'll really have a party but we gotta put a guard outside
If the folks come home I'm afraid they're gonna have my hide
They'll be no more movies for a week or two
No more runnin' round with the usual crew
Who cares, c'mon everybody

C'mon everybody

Writer/s: Capehart, Jerry / Cochran, Eddie
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

C'Mon Everybody Song Chart
  • In 1988, this became hit once again in the UK after it was used in a Levi's jeans commercial. It charted at #14 the second time. (thanks, Brad Wind - Miami, FL)
  • Cochran's biggest hit before his death. In 1960, he died in a car accident at age 21. A month after he was killed, his song "Three Steps To Heaven" was released and went to #1 in the UK.
  • The English band Humble Pie recorded this in 1973. The Sex Pistols covered this in 1979. It's on the soundtrack to their movie The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget