Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Jenny Lewis Songs - Head Underwater Lyrics

Head Underwater Lyrics By Jenny Lewis Songs Album: The Voyager Year: 2014 God bless America, land that I love Stand beside her and guide her Through the n

Jenny Lewis - Head Underwate
Jenny Lewis - Head Underwater


Jenny Lewis - Head Underwater Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: The Voyager
Released: 2014

Head Underwater Lyrics


God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above

From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home

From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, my home sweet home

Writer/s: IRVING BERLIN
Publisher: IMAGEM U.S. LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Head Underwater
  • Jenny Lewis wrote this song about a bout of insomnia that brought her to breaking point. "I had a meltdown, It's true," she told The Sun. "I couldn't speak and after two days lost my mind from sleep deprivation and then I spiraled about."

    "It was hard. I wasn't myself," she continued. "I was hypnotized as sleeping pills had the opposite effect on me and kept me awake at night. And I had counseling, but I didn't want any drugs. Now I'm older, I believe you have to deal with things, and not take pills."

    "'Head Underwater' is a song where I'm talking about this," Lewis concluded. "It's for any people who go through the same struggle with sleep."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget