Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Mindy McCready Songs - I'm Still Here Lyrics

I'm Still Here Lyrics By Mindy McCready Songs Album: I'm Still Here Year: 2010 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm Still Here Youtube Music Video

Mindy McCready - I'm Still Her
Mindy McCready - I'm Still Here


Mindy McCready - I'm Still Here Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: I'm Still Here
Released: 2010

I'm Still Here Lyrics


I'm Still Here
  • Running to 4 minutes 10 seconds, this is the title track of Mindy McCready's March 2010 album. Co-written by McCready with Trey Bruce and Rachel Thibodeau, it was clearly written from the heart.

    At this time she was returning after an eight-year hiatus, after having a very turbulent time. Less than three years later she would be dead, after taking her own life in her third and ultimately successful suicide attempt. (thanks, Alexander Baron - London, England)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget