Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Neon Hitch Songs - Yard Sale Lyrics

Yard Sale Lyrics By Neon Hitch Songs Album: Eleutheromaniac Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Yard Sale Youtube Music Video

Neon Hitch - Yard Sal
Neon Hitch - Yard Sale


Neon Hitch - Yard Sale Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Eleutheromaniac
Released: 2014

Yard Sale Lyrics


Yard Sale
  • This song was inspired by a tough breakup that Hitch went through, and the letting go of the emotional baggage. "It's about leaving the old you behind, growing, and shedding that layer of skin," she explained to Artist Direct . "You're basically becoming a butterfly."
  • Neon Hitch told Artist Direct about the song's music clip: "I wanted to be completely genuine in the video so I literally rolled up in the little denim shorts I had worn the day before," she said. "I tied up a t-shirt a fan gave me and put a scarf around my head. I'm expressing my true self. I'm not hiding anything. I'm getting rid of the old me. The new me is f--kng fresh-faced and ready to go [Laughs]. It means freedom baby!"

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget