Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Scratch Acid Songs - Cannibal Lyrics

Cannibal Lyrics By Scratch Acid Songs Album: Scratch Acid EP Year: 1984 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Cannibal Youtube Music Video

Scratch Acid - Canniba
Scratch Acid - Cannibal


Scratch Acid - Cannibal Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Scratch Acid EP
Released: 1984

Cannibal Lyrics


Cannibal Song Chart
  • Scratch Acid lead singer David Yow wrote this song when he was experiencing an acute form of heartache. It was so bad, he considered eating him self to cure the condition. "My girlfriend, Carla, who was just a sweet, wonderful, beautiful girl, had dumped me," he told us. "A few of the songs on that first Scratch Acid record are kind of about her and 'Cannibal' is one of them. I mean, after she dumped me, I just felt sick for so long. I had headaches, I had stomachaches. My heart was broken." (here's the full David Yow interview .)
  • This was the first track on the first Scratch Acid album. The group never had much commercial success, but was a favorite of Kurt Cobain and led to the band The Jesus Lizard, which was formed by two of its members, David Yow and David Sims.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget