Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Songs - Red River Lyrics

Red River Lyrics By Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Songs Album: Hypnotic Eye Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Red River Youtube Music Video

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Red Rive
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Red River


Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Red River Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Hypnotic Eye
Released: 2014

Red River Lyrics


Red River
  • This song finds Petty questioning blind faith as he sings of a woman who is into speaking in tongues and also possesses both a rosary and a rabbit's foot. "I'm a big fan of the things Jesus had to say," he told USA Today. "I'm not religious at all and I never heard him say I had to be. But I do hear him saying God is within you."

    "('Red River') is not quite that deep," Petty added. "I was having fun with the idea of this girl trying to find whatever it is she's looking for, and she's not sure what that is."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget