Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Megadeth Songs - A Tout Le Monde Lyrics

A Tout Le Monde Lyrics By Megadeth Songs Album: Youthanasia Year: 1994 Don't remember where I was I realized life was a game The more seriously I took t

Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde
Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde


Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Youthanasia
Released: 1994

A Tout Le Monde Lyrics


Don't remember where I was
I realized life was a game
The more seriously I took things
The harder the rules became
I had no idea what it'd cost
My life passed before my eyes
I found out how little I accomplished
All my plans tonight
So as you read this know my friends
I'd love to stay with you all
Please smile when you think of me
My body's gone that's all
A Tout Le Monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free
If my heart was still alive
I know it would surely break
And my memories left with you
There's nothing more to say
Moving on is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
And the living are scarred

Writer/s: Mustaine, Dave
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

A Tout Le Monde
  • This song is often misinterpreted to be about suicide, as the lyrics can be heard as a suicide note.

    On September 13, 2006, Kimveer Gill went on a shooting rampage at Dawson College in Montreal, eventually shooting himself. He was a fan of Megadeth and mentioned this song on his blog, which prompted Dave Mustaine, who wrote the song, to make this statement the next day: "Like everyone else, I am horrified and disgusted by the tragic events of yesterday. We will pray for everyone who has been hurt, and all the families that are suffering. 'A Tout Le Monde' is based on a dream I had, where my mother came back from heaven to say 'I love you.' It's about me talking to her again."
  • Mustaine: "We don't write music that has any kind of suggestion about taking one's life. It is more like, 'Hey, we have a problem, let's be part of the solution.'"
  • MTV banned the video because they thought it promoted suicide. They did show it after some special comments were added, explaining how many kids commit suicide every year in the US. This message appeared at the end of the video: "Suicide is not an answer. Get help." The woman and child in the video are Mustaine's wife Pam and son, Justis. (thanks, Dae - Paraparaumu, New Zealand, for all above)
  • Part of the chorus is in French. The translation: "To all the world, To all my friends, I love you, I have to leave." (thanks, Nia - Mesa, AZ)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget