Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

White Zombie Songs - More Human Than Human Lyrics

More Human Than Human Lyrics By White Zombie Songs Album: Astrocreep 2000 Year: 1995 I am the Astro-Creep a demolition style hell American freak yeah I am

White Zombie - More Human Than Human
White Zombie - More Human Than Human


White Zombie - More Human Than Human Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Astrocreep 2000
Released: 1995

More Human Than Human Lyrics


I am the Astro-Creep a demolition style hell American freak yeah
I am the crawling dead a phantom in a box shadow in your head
Say acid suicide freedom of the blast read the fucker lies
Make me do it again, yeah

More Human Than Human

I am the jigsaw man-I turn the world around with a skeleton hand
Say-I am electric head a cannibal core a television said yeah
Do not civtimize read the motherfucker-psychoholic lies
Into a psychic war I tear my soul apart
And I eat it some more

More human than human

I am the ripper man a locomotion mind love american style
Yeah I am the nexus one I want more life
Fucker I ain't done yet

More human than human

Writer/s: ZOMBIE, ROB / REYNOLDS, SHAUNA YSEULT / YUENGER, JAY NOEL
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

More Human Than Human
  • This song was inspired by the movie Blade Runner, starring Harrison Ford. The movie and song are both about synthetic humans with a predetermined life span. "More Human Than Human" is the motto of the Tyrell Corporation, which manufactures "Replicant" humans. (thanks, Kelly - Sterling, VA)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget