Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Liam Lynch Songs - United States Of Whatever Lyrics

United States Of Whatever Lyrics By Liam Lynch Songs Album: X-List Year: 2002 Whatever I went down to the beach and saw Kiki, she was all like 'ewhhhh' a

Liam Lynch - United States Of Whatever
Liam Lynch - United States Of Whatever


Liam Lynch - United States Of Whatever Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: X-List
Released: 2002

United States Of Whatever Lyrics


Whatever

I went down to the beach and saw Kiki, she was all like 'ewhhhh' and I'm like whatever!
Then this chick comes up to me and she's all like 'Hey, aren't you that dude' and I'm like yeah, whatever!
So later, I'm, I'm at the pool hall and this girl comes up and she's all like 'uhh' and I'm like yeah, whatever!
Cause this is my United States Of Whatever
And this is my United States of Whatever
And this is my United States of Whatever
And then it's three a.m. I'm on the corner wearing my leather and this dude comes up to me and says 'Hey punk' I'm like, yeah, whatever!
Then, I'm throwing dice in the alley and officer Leroy comes up and he's like ' hey I thought I told you...' and I'm like, yeah, whatever!
Then, up comes Zaphron and I'm like 'Yo, Zaphron, what's up?' and he's like 'nothin' and I'm like 'that's cool'
Cause this is my United States of Whatever
And this is my United States of Whatever
And this is my United States of Whatever

Writer/s: LYNCH
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

United States Of Whatever
  • At 1:25, this is the shortest ever single to reach the top ten of the UK singles chart.
  • In the mid-'90s, Lynch and his childhood friend Matt Crocco sent a few tapes to MTV Europe of the sock-puppet skits they had created. MTV started showing them as "idents" - short buffer clips played in between videos. A year later, these "idents" turned into half-hour shows. MTV in America started airing Sifl And Olly in July 1998, and the show lasted two seasons. One of Sifl And Olly's most popular songs, "United States of Whatever," started reappearing on the request charts on Los Angeles radio station KROQ after a fan leaked the tune from a UK import.
  • Lynch was one of 40 musicians chosen from around the world to study at the prestigious Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts. This school, founded and financially supported by Paul McCartney, gave Lynch the opportunity of a lifetime. He was part of the school's first graduating class, but also one in five students handpicked by McCartney himself to study guitar on a one-on-one basis. (thanks, Edward Pearce - Ashford, Kent, England, for all above)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget