Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Taking Back Sunday Songs - You Know How I Do Lyrics

You Know How I Do Lyrics By Taking Back Sunday Songs Album: Tell All Your Friends Year: 2002 So sick, so sick of being tired. And oh so tired of being si

Taking Back Sunday - You Know How I Do
Taking Back Sunday - You Know How I Do


Taking Back Sunday - You Know How I Do Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Tell All Your Friends
Released: 2002

You Know How I Do Lyrics


So sick, so sick of being tired.
And oh so tired of being sick.
We're both such magnificent liars.
So crush me baby, I'm all ears.
So obviously desperate, so desperately obvious.
I'll give in one more time and feed you stupid
Lines all about "cleaning up my act"

We won't stand for hazy eyes anymore.(4X)

So sick, so sick of being tired.
And oh so tired of being sick.
Willing and ready to prove the worst
Of everything you said about.
So obviously desperate, so desperately obvious.
So good at setting bad examples.
Listen, chic, I've had all I can handle.

We won't stand for hazy eyes anymore. (4X)

Think of all the fun you had.
The finest line divides a night well spent from a waste of time.
Think of all the days you spent alone with just
Your T.V. set and "I can barely smile" (2X)

Let's go
He's smoked out in the back of the van, says he's held up with holding on and on and on. (2X)

Writer/s: LAZZARA, ADAM / COOPER, SHAUN / NOLAN, JOHN / O'CONNELL, MARK / REYES, EDWARD
Publisher: Another Victory Publishing
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

You Know How I Do
  • This is a song about a guy and his girlfriend who both lead a life of partying, drinking and drugs. The guy says he's had enough of it, but his girlfriend hasn't so it's either give it up or he's going to dump her.
  • The song title came from the movie Made starring Vince Vaughn and Jon Faverau. Vaughn's character, Ricky Slade, says, "You know how I do" throughout the film.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget