Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Gabrielle Songs - Teenage Love Lyrics

Teenage Love Lyrics By Gabrielle Songs Album: Not Released On An Album Year: 1981 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Teenage Love Youtube Music Video

Gabrielle - Teenage Love
Gabrielle - Teenage Love


Gabrielle - Teenage Love Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Not Released On An Album
Released: 1981

Teenage Love Lyrics


Teenage Love
  • This was the first ever song penned by Gabrielle. She told The Independent in November 2013 about the first time she performed the tune: "I started singing in the school canteen I was 11 and I'd written my first song, called 'Teenage Love,' so I got up on the canteen table and started singing it," she recalled. "I remember being amazed that the dinner-monitoring ladies didn't kick me off. Everyone stopped and listened. I thought, this is so cool. My voice wasn't huge back then, it was just different."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget