Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Boston Songs - Last Day Of School Lyrics

Last Day Of School Lyrics By Boston Songs Album: Life, Love & Hope Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Last Day Of School Youtube Music Video

Boston - Last Day Of School
Boston - Last Day Of School


Boston - Last Day Of School Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Life, Love & Hope
Released: 2013

Last Day Of School Lyrics


Last Day Of School
  • MusicRadar.com asked Boston leader Tom Scholz whether this song was always intended as an instrumental? He replied; "Yes. When I first started working on it, I knew that it had to be an instrumental. I wasn't sure that I was going to put the heavy guitars on it – it started out as just a keyboard piece. The keyboard part is pretty demanding, so I was a little hesitant about covering it up. But I really enjoyed playing guitar to it, so that became a dominant part of the arrangement."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget