Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Lynyrd Skynyrd Songs - Am I Losin' Lyrics

Am I Losin' Lyrics By Lynyrd Skynyrd Songs Album: Nuthin' Fancy Year: 1975 I recall when I used to come home never had a dime But Lord I always had a goo

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Am I Losin'
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Am I Losin'


Lynyrd Skynyrd - Am I Losin' Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Nuthin' Fancy
Released: 1975

Am I Losin' Lyrics


I recall when I used to come home never had a dime
But Lord I always had a good time
And I recall drinkin' wine with one of my friends
Lord, I can't go back again

[Chorus)]
Am I Losin' my own way back home
Am I losin' a good friend that I've known
Am I losin' won't you tell me how I've sinned
Why am I losin one of my bets friends

And I recall this friend of mine I knew so well
It goes to show Lord you just can't tell
Now my friend won't talk to me Let me tell you why
He thinks I 've changed because of a dollar sign

[Chorus]

And its so strange when you get just a little money
Your so called friends want to act just a little funny
They'll blame you

But I'm not the one that's here to blame
Its you my friend that's really changed
Its a shame, such a shame
Am I losin' once again

Why these things happen, Lord I don't understand
But Lord it can sure hurt a man
Why my friend won't take me as I am
'Cause your friend Lord is the most important thing

[Chorus]

Writer/s: VAN ZANT, RONNIE / ROSSINGTON, GARY ROBERT
Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Am I Losin'
  • This is about drummer Bob Burns leaving the band due to the stress of heavy touring. After release of the album, Lynyrd Skynyrd started a 90-day 61-concert tour called "The Torture Tour." Ed King walked out during this tour.
  • An acoustic version is featured on Lynyrd Skynyrd's 1994 album Endangered Species.
  • Skynyrd is one band that's familiar with hardship. Al Kooper relates in his memoir Backstage Passes and Backstabbing Bastards that, while he was still in the early stages of taking over management of the band, Ronnie Van Zant phoned him at 2 a.m. This was to report the news that Lynyrd Skynyrd's equipment van had been stolen. They had a tour to fulfill and no equipment. So Van Zant asked Kooper to wire them $5,000 on the spot. Kooper immediately obliged, to which Van Zant remarked, "Al, you just bought yourself a band for five thousand dollars!"

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget