Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Collective Soul Songs - Smashing Young Man Lyrics

Smashing Young Man Lyrics By Collective Soul Songs Album: Collective Soul Year: 1995 Beggar's description Of what I've been missing Exploit your positio

Collective Soul - Smashing Young Man
Collective Soul - Smashing Young Man


Collective Soul - Smashing Young Man Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Collective Soul
Released: 1995

Smashing Young Man Lyrics


Beggar's description
Of what I've been missing
Exploit your position
Don't think I didn't listen
Hey I hope you're feeling

A little better now
Success is so tragic
Pain is your gadget
Your tongue is just lashing
Just bitching by habit
Hey I hope you're feeling
A little purer now
Hey I hope you're feeling

Securer now
Help me I plea
I don't understand
Your ways and your means
You Smashing Young Man

Help me to see
The good you have planned
You're wearing thin
You smashing young man
You preach synthetic-like

Peace is an oversight
It's nothing to ignite
Your self-lit spotlight
Hey I hope you're feeling

A little special now
Hey I want to tell you
I think you're special now
I don't recall asking for guidance

I don't recall wanting to
I don't recall bowing before you
But I'm so impressed
With the kindness in your attitudee

Writer/s: ED ROLAND
Publisher: KAREN SCHAUBEN PUBLISHING ADMINISTRATION
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Smashing Young Man
  • This song is about Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins. Billy tried to sue the band after "Shine" was a hit - he claimed they copied his song "Rhinosauris." However, "Shine" was featured on a Ed Roland demo back in 1987 long before Billy wrote his song. The case was thrown out.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget