Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

California Ramblers Songs - Has Anybody Seen My Gal Lyrics

Has Anybody Seen My Gal Lyrics By California Ramblers Songs Album: The California Ramblers Year: 1925 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Has Anybody Seen My Gal Youtube Music Video

California Ramblers - Has Anybody Seen My Gal
California Ramblers - Has Anybody Seen My Gal


California Ramblers - Has Anybody Seen My Gal Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The California Ramblers
Released: 1925

Has Anybody Seen My Gal Lyrics


Has Anybody Seen My Gal
  • In 1925, a band from Ohio recorded this song for the first time. They called themselves The California Ramblers because they thought people wouldn't buy a Jazz band from the Midwest. Members were Red Nichols and the Dorsey brothers, who all went on to front big bands in the '30s and '40s.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget