Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Collective Soul Songs - Skin Lyrics

Skin Lyrics By Collective Soul Songs Album: Blender Year: 2000 I'm starting to feel loopy Your dizziness consumes me Jesus don't speak English But I do t

Collective Soul - Skin
Collective Soul - Skin


Collective Soul - Skin Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Blender
Released: 2000

Skin Lyrics


I'm starting to feel loopy
Your dizziness consumes me

Jesus don't speak English
But I do think I understand
The rhyme and the reason
Of a goody good gentleman
If I were one I swear
I'd still be tasting your Skin

The sky tonight is gracious
To rain on me your sweetness

I scream an explanation
Your world is so contagious

Writer/s: ED ROLAND
Publisher: KAREN SCHAUBEN PUBLISHING ADMINISTRATION
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Skin
  • This song features Edwin McCain on background vocals.
  • The record scratching heard in this song were not done by a DJ, but merely sound FX using Pro-Tools.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget