Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Rufus Wainwright Songs - Beautymark Lyrics

Beautymark Lyrics By Rufus Wainwright Songs Album: Rufus Wainwright Year: 1998 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Beautymark Youtube Music Video

Rufus Wainwright - Beautymark
Rufus Wainwright - Beautymark


Rufus Wainwright - Beautymark Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Rufus Wainwright
Released: 1998

Beautymark Lyrics


Beautymark
  • This song is about Rufus' mother, Kate McGarrigle. According to Wainwright, they commonly make songs that are about each other, and this was in response to McGarrigle's "First Born" (A song about Rufus). Some lines that refer to her: "I never had your black hair, and hazel eyes," "I had no radio shows nor did I have homemade clothes, homemade curtains of the same material." The song ends very happily when Rufus decides "I may not be so manly, but still I know you love me, even if I don't have your beauty mark."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget