Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Olivia Newton-John Songs - Can I Trust Your Arms Lyrics

Can I Trust Your Arms Lyrics By Olivia Newton-John Songs Album: Stronger Than Before Year: 2005 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Can I Trust Your Arms Youtube Music Video

Olivia Newton-John - Can I Trust Your Arms
Olivia Newton-John - Can I Trust Your Arms


Olivia Newton-John - Can I Trust Your Arms Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Stronger Than Before
Released: 2005

Can I Trust Your Arms Lyrics


Can I Trust Your Arms
  • This song was written by 19-year old Chloe Lattanzi, the daughter of Olivia Newton-John, for her mother as a present, and recorded by Olivia on a CD exclusively sold at Hallmark stores for Breast Cancer Awareness month (Oct 2005) for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget