Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Anberlin Songs - IJSW Lyrics

IJSW Lyrics By Anberlin Songs Album: Devotion: Vital Special Edition Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: IJSW Youtube Music Video

Anberlin - IJSW
Anberlin - IJSW


Anberlin - IJSW Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Devotion: Vital Special Edition
Released: 2013

IJSW Lyrics


IJSW
  • This is one of three new tracks included on Devotion: Vital Special Edition, a deluxe version of the band's 2012 Vital album. Frontman Stephen Christian told Billboard magazine that the tune didn't form in the same way as most other Anberlin cuts. "This song is as close to Jack Kerouac Anberlin will ever come," the singer said. "I just pushed play on the demo and just sang whatever came to mind. I sent it to the rest of the guys under the guise that I was 'sold on the melody lines but the lyrics were just free form' (hence the first line of the song 'I can't help but say what's on my mind'). [Guitarist] Christian [McAlhaney] and the guys emailed me immediately and said not to touch them... guess I should have been making stuff up our whole career."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget