Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Haim Songs - Honey & I Lyrics

Honey & I Lyrics By Haim Songs Album: Days Are Gone Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Honey & I Youtube Music Video

Haim - Honey & I
Haim - Honey & I


Haim - Honey & I Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Days Are Gone
Released: 2013

Honey & I Lyrics


Honey & I
  • This song finds Danielle Haim recalling a former lover. The Haim vocalist stutters in the chorus:

    "Cause my honey and I, yeah yeah
    My honey and I (x3)
    D-doing just fine, yeah."

    The band told VH1: "We decided that we wanted to write a simple, guitar-based song because we hadn't in awhile. I think that was a happy time in a relationship."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget