Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Chase & Status Songs - Machine Gun Lyrics

Machine Gun Lyrics By Chase & Status Songs Album: Brand New Machine Year: 2013 Chase and Status King Push D boy, dark side, stash money, archive R.I.P. n

Chase & Status - Machine Gun
Chase & Status - Machine Gun


Chase & Status - Machine Gun Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Brand New Machine
Released: 2013

Machine Gun Lyrics


Chase and Status
King Push

D boy, dark side, stash money, archive
R.I.P. nigga, that's me nigga, that's all eyes
Seein' me with them hoes, seein' me in them clothes
I'm settled in, I'm settin' trends, they TMZin' my pose
Doors up, hard top, money, cash, that's hard knock
Life foul, this lifestyle, I'm documentin' it right now
G.O.O.D. Music, God level, goes hard for the whole game
All white everything, my hands dirty with cocaine

Machine Gun
Machine gun

Daredevil, stunt man, fly nigga, you jumpman
G5s we jump start, with the Joker smile on that front end
Fist in, might sit twelve, you ain't talking no thick hoes
If you like me? That's 2 niggas and 6 bitches in tight clothes
"Mo' money, mo' problems" motto don't mean much
All gold everything, not Trinidad, nigga, King Tut
King Push, kilo, I'm the voice of it, Cee Lo
Machine gun, Steve-O, it's just as big as my ego

Machine gun
Machine gun

Writer/s: THORNTON, TERRENCE / KENNARD, WILLIAM / MILTON, SAUL
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Machine Gun
  • This song features vocals from former Clipse rapper and Kanye West collaborator Pusha T. Chase & Status' Will Kennard told The Sun: "I think Pusha T is one of the best rappers in the States, he's never gone down the commercial route. He's so street still. There was a mutual link, we sent him a beat, he liked it."
  • The production duo wanted to take Clipse in a different direction with the '90s-flavored track. Saul Milton (Chase) explained to Spotify listeners: "We just wanted to put him on something that he's never done before, and I think we succeeded. We've got a really dark, kind of like moody intro with him spitting his bars on it and then we dropped in some kind of Hip Hop track... nods to Dubstep still with old hardcore stabs in there, and break beat at the end of the fills… really reminiscent of the period of time."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget