Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Jayhawks Songs - Blue Lyrics

Blue Lyrics By The Jayhawks Songs Album: Tomorrow the Green Grass Year: 1995 Where have all my friends gone? They've all disappeared. Turned around maybe

The Jayhawks Songs - Blue
The Jayhawks - Blue


The Jayhawks - Blue Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Tomorrow the Green Grass
Released: 1995

Blue Lyrics


Where have all my friends gone?
They've all disappeared.
Turned around maybe one day, you're all that was there.
Stood by on believing, stood by on my own.
Always thought I was someone, turned out I was wrong.
And you brought me through and you made me feel so Blue,
Why don't you stay behind?
So blue. Why don't you stop, and look at what's going down.

If I had an old woman she'd never sell me a lie
It's hard to sing with someone who won't sing with you.
Give all of my mercy, give all of my heart.
Never thought that I'd miss you, that I'd miss you so much.
And you brought me through and you made me feel so blue.
Why don't you stay behind?
So blue.
Why don't you stop and look at what's going down.

All my life (staying while) I'm waiting for (staying while)
Someone I could (waiting around) show the door
(now that I'm blue) but nothing seems to change (that I'm blue from now on)
You come back that month so blue.
Why don't you stay behind?
So blue.
Why don't you, why don't you stay behind?
So blue.
Why don't you, why don't you stay behind?
So blue
Why don't you stop and look at what's down

Writer/s: ISH LEDESMA /
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Blue Song Chart
  • At a 2012 solo concert in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Gary Louris was asked by an audience member about the dual vocals on the bridge. Louris explained that he and co-writer Mark Olson each had an idea about what to sing and were too stubborn to let the other guy have his way. They each sang their bridges and just put them together. (thanks, Jack - Newton, MA)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget