Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bruce Springsteen Songs - I'm Goin' Down Lyrics

I'm Goin' Down Lyrics By Bruce Springsteen Songs Album: Born In The U.S.A. Year: 1984 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm Goin' Down Youtube Music Video

Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin' Dow
Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin' Down


Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin' Down Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Born In The U.S.A.
Released: 1984

I'm Goin' Down Lyrics


I'm Goin' Down Song Chart
  • The band recorded this in May 1982, but it wasn't released until Born In The U.S.A. was finished in 1984.
  • Like many Springsteen songs, this one contains a girl and a car, but it's filled with more frustration than possibility as he sings about getting the cold shoulder from the lady, who keeps knocking him "down."
  • This was the sixth of seven Top 10 US singles on the Born In The U.S.A. album. The album had been out for over a year by the time it was released as a single.
  • We counted 80 repetitions of the word "down" in this song, making it Springsteen's most repetitious track.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget