Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Allman Brothers Band Songs - Never Knew How Much (I Needed You) Lyrics

Never Knew How Much (I Needed You) Lyrics By The Allman Brothers Band Songs Album: Brothers Of The Road Year: 1981 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Never Knew How Much (I Needed You) Youtube Music Video

The Allman Brothers Band - Never Knew How Much (I Needed You
The Allman Brothers Band - Never Knew How Much (I Needed You)


The Allman Brothers Band - Never Knew How Much (I Needed You) Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Brothers Of The Road
Released: 1981

Never Knew How Much (I Needed You) Lyrics


Never Knew How Much (I Needed You) Song Chart
  • Written by Gregg Allman about his wife, Julie. They married in 1979 and divorced soon after this was released in 1981.
  • Gregg and Julie Allman had a daughter, Delilah Island, in 1980.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget