Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

U2 Songs - Fire Lyrics

Fire Lyrics By U2 Songs Album: October Year: 1981 Falling falling The sun is burning black Falling falling It's beating on my back With a fire With a fire

U2 - Fir
U2 - Fire


U2 - Fire Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: October
Released: 1981

Fire Lyrics


Falling falling
The sun is burning black
Falling falling
It's beating on my back
With a fire
With a fire

Falling falling
The moon is running red
Falling falling
It's pulling me instead
With a fire
Fire

But there's a Fire inside
When I'm falling over
There's a fire in me
When I call out
I built a fire
I'm going home

Falling falling
The stars are falling down
Falling falling
They knock me to the ground
With a fire
Fire

But there's a fire inside
When I'm falling over
There's a fire in me
When I call out
There's a fire inside
When I'm falling over
I feel the fire
I'm going home

Writer/s: JONES, GARETH
Publisher: Chrysalis One Music
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Fire Song Chart
  • This song was released as a single three months before October came out. It was the first U2 song to chart, going to #35 in England.
  • U2 recorded this in the Bahamas in 1981 while on a break from their US tour. It was the only track on October not recorded in Dublin.
  • The lyrics contain apocalyptic, biblical themes. Bono has always worked a lot of religious imagery into his lyrics, but he's rarely this dire, singing about the "sun burning black" and "stars falling down."
  • U2 performed this on their first appearance on British TV show Top Of The Pops.
  • A distorted guitar segment of this appears at the end of some of the vinyl copies of Boy.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget