Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

U2 Songs - The First Time Lyrics

The First Time Lyrics By U2 Songs Album: Zooropa Year: 1993 I have a lover A lover like no other She got soul, soul, soul, sweet soul And she teach me

U2 - The First Tim
U2 - The First Time


U2 - The First Time Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Zooropa
Released: 1993

The First Time Lyrics


I have a lover
A lover like no other
She got soul, soul, soul, sweet soul
And she teach me how to sing

Shows me colors when there's none to see
Gives me hope when I can't believe
That for The First Time
I feel loved

I have a brother
When I'm a brother in need
I spend my whole time running
He spends his running after me

When I feel myself going down
I just call and he comes around
But for the first time
I feel love

Hoo ho ho ho ho ho
Hoo

My father is a rich man
He wears a rich man's cloak
Gave me the keys to his kingdom coming
Gave me a cup of gold

He said I have many mansions
And there are many rooms to see
But I left by the back door
And I threw away the key
And I threw away the key
Yeah, I threw away the key
Yeah, I threw away the key

Hoo hoo

For the first time
For the first time
For the first time

I feel love

Writer/s: ADAM CLAYTON, DAVE EVANS, PAUL ; HEWSON, LARRY MULLEN
Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

The First Time Song Chart
  • This was written for Al Green, but U2 decided to keep it for themselves. Bono described the song as "About losing your faith."
  • Ever wonder about those random words on the Zooropa album cover? They're titles of songs that didn't make the cut.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget