Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Ariana Grande Songs - Love Me Harder Lyrics

Love Me Harder Lyrics By Ariana Grande Songs Album: My Everything Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Love Me Harder Youtube Music Video

Ariana Grande - Love Me Harde
Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder


Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: My Everything
Released: 2014

Love Me Harder Lyrics


Love Me Harder Song Chart
  • This song finds Ariana pairing up with Toronto R&B singer The Weeknd, who is best known for penning explicit tunes about his sexual exploits. The two singers trade verses about keeping the girl happy by loving her harder.
  • The song was produced by Max Martin who supplies a throbbing soundscape. The Swedish hitmaker also worked with Grande on her hit singles "Problem" and "Break Free."
  • The music video was directed by Hannah Lux Davis, who also helmed the clip for Grande's joint single "Bang Bang." The promo features The Weeknd helping Grande get the love she desires. "Our visuals are really about this tug of war of just loving harder and the compromise of giving in and needing more and wanting more," Hannah Lux Davis explained. "Just honesty."
  • The Weeknd recalled to Rolling Stone receiving a demo sung by labelmate Ariana Grande. "It was a great song," he said, "but it was a little generic. I couldn't hear myself on it. So I changed it and made it dark."

    The Weeknd rewrote the lyrics and sent them back to Max Martin. It was a turning point for the Canadian R&B singer - his first hit single. "It was kind of like the label giving me an alley-oop," he said. "I think that's where the stars aligned for me. When I see an opening, I penetrate it."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget