Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Flyleaf Songs - Head Underwater Lyrics

Head Underwater Lyrics By Flyleaf Songs Album: Between The Stars Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Head Underwater Youtube Music Video

Flyleaf - Head Underwate
Flyleaf - Head Underwater


Flyleaf - Head Underwater Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Between The Stars
Released: 2014

Head Underwater Lyrics


Head Underwater Song Chart
  • Between the Stars marks Flyleaf's first album to feature Kristen May on vocals, replacing the group's original singer Lacey Sturm. This song was inspired by some of the less friendly messages sent to the new frontwoman. In our interview with May , she said that writing this song helped her stand strong against the online hatred. "I knew when I joined this band that there would be a certain level of people judging me," she said. "They're used to a previous singer, and how is this going to be with this new singer? And so I knew pretty quickly that I would have to be strong in who I am and feel very confident in that and not let these words I hear carry me down."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget