Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt Songs - I'm in the Mood Lyrics

I'm in the Mood Lyrics By John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt Songs Album: The Healer Year: 1989 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm in the Mood Youtube Music Video

John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt - I'm in the Moo
John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt - I'm in the Mood


John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt - I'm in the Mood Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: The Healer
Released: 1989

I'm in the Mood Lyrics


I'm in the Mood Song Chart
  • A duet between Hooker and Raitt, this was included on Hooker's album The Healer, but not on Raitt's Nick of Time, which was released the same year.
  • This won a Grammy for Best Traditional Blues Recording. It was the first for Hooker, and one of four Raitt won that night. Those were her first Grammys.
  • When they recorded this, the lights were dimmed in the studio to get the right atmosphere. Raitt called the recording of this song, "One of the highest erotic experiences of my life."
  • The Healer is an album of duets between Hooker and artists like Carlos Santana and George Thorogood.
  • Raitt and Hooker met a full two decades before recording this song. They used to flirt in real life, too.
  • Raitt was always a huge fan of Hooker. She said that working with him changed the way she thought about men in their 70s and 80s.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget