Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Angaleena Presley Songs - Fairy Tale Land Lyrics

Fairy Tale Land Lyrics By Angaleena Presley Songs Album: Not Released on an Album Year: 1992 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Fairy Tale Land Youtube Music Video

Angaleena Presley - Fairy Tale Lan
Angaleena Presley - Fairy Tale Land


Angaleena Presley - Fairy Tale Land Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Not Released on an Album
Released: 1992

Fairy Tale Land Lyrics


Fairy Tale Land Song Chart
  • The first song that Kentucky-born coal miner's daughter Angaleena Presley learned to play on the guitar was "Mama Tried" by Merle Haggard. It was her father who taught the song at the age of 15 and within a year or so Presley was penning her own material.
  • This was the first ever song Presley wrote. She recalled to American Songwriter magazine: "It was so awful. I was a senior in high school and I wrote a song called 'Fairy Tale Land.' It was about me venturing off into the world and leaving my fairy tale life behind. My mom liked it and encouraged me to write more. About 20 songs later I wrote something that made me think, "hmmm … this one might be kinda good."
  • Presley told CMT News she wrote this when she was 16-years-old. "It was about me moving away and going to college and leaving your parents," she explained. "It was awful. I would die if anyone heard it."

    "It was no 'Honky Tonk Girl,' that's for sure," she added.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget