Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

School of Seven Bells Songs - I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up) Lyrics

I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up) Lyrics By School of Seven Bells Songs Album: Single Release Only Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up) Youtube Music Video

School of Seven Bells - I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up
School of Seven Bells - I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up)


School of Seven Bells - I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up) Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Single Release Only
Released: 2014

I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up) Lyrics


I Got Knocked Down (But I'll Get Up)
  • This song was recorded by the School of Seven Bells' Benjamin Curtis in hospital shortly before his death from cancer in December 2013. "It was a very spontaneous decision to record this track," said vocalist Alejandra Deheza. "Benjamin had been talking about the song a lot, and then he just decided he was going to do it. We couldn't record vocals in the hospital, so he actually Facetimed with me and his brother while we recorded vocals in the studio."

    "He spearheaded the whole thing on Facetime, would even tell us which knobs to turn and listen to levels etc," she continued. "We'd even see nurses in the background from time to time! It was really amazing. But that was Benjamin, and producing was what he did. It was therapeutic and took his mind off being really sick. This song was really important to him and I'm happy we were able to record it."
  • The song was written by Joey Ramone and can be found on his 2002 posthumous album, Don't Worry About Me.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget