Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Cloud Nothings Songs - Now Hear In Lyrics

Now Hear In Lyrics By Cloud Nothings Songs Album: Here and Nowhere Else Year: 2014 I go outside and see all these things that should be real Come on you'r

Cloud Nothings - Now Hear I
Cloud Nothings - Now Hear In


Cloud Nothings - Now Hear In Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Here and Nowhere Else
Released: 2014

Now Hear In Lyrics


I go outside and see all these things that should be real
Come on you're a part of it can you [?] but can you feel
You're not the same as me but I know we share a thing
[?]

I can feel your pain, and I feel alright about it

We're moving quickly to sun
(Now Hear In)
I feel there's nothing left to say
(Now hear in)
A simple life could be so strange
(Now hear in)
Refuse to [?]
(Now hear in)

You know there's nothing left to say

Writer/s: Baldi, Dylan
Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Now Hear In
  • The opener for Here and Nowhere Else, this song also serves as a mission statement for Cloud Nothings. Frontman Dylan Baldi told Radio.com that this is his favorite track from the album, "because it's been kicking around in my head for such a long time, that guitar riff that I didn't know what to do with. At one point, it was almost like a country song when I had no idea what I was doing."
  • Baldi told Cleveland Scene that he wrote the song on "this crappy classical acoustic guitar that I borrowed from my girlfriend's friend."

    He added: "I started writing it in Paris. I like writing on stuff that's hard to play. It's an extra limitation. I can play guitar but I like to have something to struggle against to get a different sound."
  • The song's music video was directed by chillwave pioneer Toro Y Moi's touring guitarist Jordan Blackmon. The clip splices footage found in Los Angeles' Cinefile video store with clips of Toro Y Moi's bassist Patrick Jeffords walking around various LA locations wearing a suit and paper mache head. According to Blackmon, the visual is meant to emphasize the philosophical dilemma of "identity and ego-birth/death."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget