Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Everly Brothers Songs - Bye Bye Love Lyrics

Bye Bye Love Lyrics By The Everly Brothers Songs Album: The Everly Brothers Year: 1957 Bye bye love Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness I think I'm-a gonn

The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Lov
The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love


The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Everly Brothers
Released: 1957

Bye Bye Love Lyrics


Bye Bye Love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry-y
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could di-ie
Bye bye my love goodby-eye

There goes my baby with-a someone new
She sure looks happy, I sure am blue
She was my baby till he stepped in
Goodbye to romance that might have been

Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry-y
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could di-ie
Bye bye my love goodby-eye

I'm-a through with romance, I'm a-through with love
I'm through with a'countin' the stars above
And here's the reason that I'm so free
My lovin' baby is through with me

Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry-y
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could di-ie
Bye bye my love goodby-eye

Bye bye my love goodby-eye
Bye bye my love goodby-eye

Bye bye my love goodby-eye
Bye bye my love goodby-eye

Writer/s: B BRYANT, F BRYANT
Publisher: HOUSE OF BRYANT PUBLICATIONS
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Bye Bye Love
  • About 30 other artists had previously rejected this song before The Everly Brothers recorded it. It became their first hit in both the UK and US.
  • The husband-and-wife songwriting team of Boudleaux and Felice Bryant wrote this. Together, this talented couple penned many huge hits for the Everly Brothers and other artists, including "Wake Up Little Susie" and "All I Have To Do Is Dream." The Bryants are credited with being the first songwriters to come to Nashville and make a living only by writing songs. See a photo and learn more about them in Song Images .
  • This was a favorite of Simon & Garfunkel, who included it on their classic Bridge Over Troubled Water album. Paul Simon tells the story about how when he and Art Garfunkel were kids, they took a bus to the nearest record store so they could buy the single, and it became a staple of their shows when they started performing. It was always a fun song for them to play, especially when the audience would supply the backbeat. For their Bridge Over Troubled Water recording, they recorded audiences clapping from some of their shows to incorporate into the mix.
  • According to legend, the Everlys were nonplussed about the song but were appreciative of the $64 fee that both brothers received for the session.
  • In 1995, a movie called Bye Bye Love hit theaters. The film stars Paul Reiser, Matthew Modine and Randy Quaid as divorced men navigating a web of relationships. The song "Bye Bye Love" and a few other Everly Brothers tunes are featured in the film.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget