Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Jimmy Buffett Songs - Why Don't We Get Drunk Lyrics

Why Don't We Get Drunk Lyrics By Jimmy Buffett Songs Album: A White Sport Coat and a Pink Crustacean Year: 1973 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Why Don't We Get Drunk Youtube Music Video

Jimmy Buffett - Why Don't We Get Drun
Jimmy Buffett - Why Don't We Get Drunk


Jimmy Buffett - Why Don't We Get Drunk Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: A White Sport Coat and a Pink Crustacean
Released: 1973

Why Don't We Get Drunk Lyrics


Why Don't We Get Drunk
  • Jimmy: "This song was written as a piece of total satire when I did my first album in Nashville. I was hearing a lot of suggestive country songs - in particular, Conway Twitty's "Lets Go All The Way." I figured I would write a song that would leave no doubt in anybody's mind. I thought back to a late-night in an Atlanta diner where I was eating and watched this out-of-focus business man trying to pick up a hooker. That's all the inspiration I needed." (thanks, Ken - LaSalle, Canada)
  • Jimmy wrote this song, but he used the name Marvin Gardens as a alias. (thanks, Dave - Pomeroy, OH)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget