Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Slipknot Songs - Eyeless Lyrics

Eyeless Lyrics By Slipknot Songs Album: Slipknot Year: 1999 Insane am I the only motherfucker with a brain? I'm hearing voices, but all they do is complai

Slipknot - Eyeles
Slipknot - Eyeless


Slipknot - Eyeless Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Slipknot
Released: 1999

Eyeless Lyrics


Insane am I the only motherfucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices, but all they do is complain
How many time have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone say you'll do it but never will

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes

I am my father son
Cause hes a phantom, a mystery, and that leaves me nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
Its too late for me all you have to do is get rid of me

It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in my head

I tried you lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit its the shit that you gave me

Do you wanna feel pain?
Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride?
Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the fuck are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up 'cause you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me

I feel safe seems you're saved

Look me in my brand new eye

Writer/s: Thomson, Mickael Gordon / Jones, Craig Alan / Fehn, Christopher Michael / Crahan, Michael Shawn / Taylor, Corey Todd / Jordison, Nathan Jonas / Gray, Paul Dedrick / Wilson, Sidney George
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Eyeless
  • "You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes" is a quote lead singer Corey Taylor took from a homeless guy on the street while he was in California. The guy was just saying it over and over again. (thanks, Ryan - Lutz, FL)
  • The song was partly inspired by Corey's father, as seen in the phrase "I am my father's son, cause he's a phantom, a mystery, and that leaves me nothing!" (thanks, Mallory - Vineland, NJ)
  • This song has been covered by English Deathcore band Bring Me The Horizon and is often included in their live set. (thanks, Alex - Lancaster, England)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget